Pediatric ear, nose, throat and sinus disorders can impact a child's airway, voice, hearing, speech and sinuses. Dr. Monty Trimble, Dr. Jonathan Wu and Christy Stewart FNP are recognized for their expertise in diagnosing, treating and managing a wide range of ENT disorders in children.
Allergies in Children – Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Allergies In Children: Allergy symptoms may begin as early as 6 months of age. Treatment may involve avoidance, medications, or immunotherapy. Now children less than one year of age may benefit from exposure to many allergens as this may help them to develop tolerance.
- Sublingual Immunotherapy: This allergy treatment is performed by placing drops underneath the tongue twice daily.
Ear Disorders In Children
- Ear infections (otitis media) -Tympanostomy (vent) tube placement
- Cholesteatoma (skin cyst in middle ear)
- Ruptured eardrum
- Hearing loss
Nasal Problems In Children
- Chronic rhinorrhea or runny nose
- Sinusitis (sinus infection)
- Nasal turbinate hypertrophy and reduction for nasal obstruction
- Balloon Sinuplasty in children (minimally invasive sinus surgery)
- Nosebleeds (epistaxis)
Throat Disorders In Children
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Loud snoring
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy (T&A)
- Recurrent strep throat
- Hoarseness and voice disorders
- Tongue tie (Ankyloglossia) – frenulotomy/frenectomy or frenuloplasty
Head and Neck Disorders In Children
- Head and neck masses
- Thyroglossal duct cyst removal
- Enlarged or diseased lymph nodes in the neck
- Salivary gland masses
Surgery in Children
The most important things to consider when your child is having surgery are
- Who is doing the surgery and even more importantly?
- Who is putting your child to sleep?
All of my patients are scheduled at facilities whose staff are patient focused and well trained to take care of your child. The board certified pediatric anesthesiologists from Aegis Anesthesia are the group of anesthesiologists who will administer anesthesia to your child. They are patient focused and are personally present during your child’s entire surgery. I have worked with them for many years and continue to be impressed by their skill, knowledge, and bedside manner. I have not witnessed one complication from their care in all of these years. I strive to ensure that all patients receive great care and have a good experience while in my surgical care.
Pediatric Anesthesiologists – Aegis Anesthesia
If your child requires a procedure under anesthesia, research shows that when parents and children know what to expect, they have less anxiety, earlier discharge and require less postoperative pain medication. The board certified pediatric anesthesiologists from Aegis Anesthesia have produced an instructional video “Preparing Your Child For Anesthesia and Surgery” to assist parents in preparing for their child’s surgery.
We recommend the pediatric physicians represented through Aegis Anesthesia, your direct connection to some of the most outstanding pediatric anesthesiologists in the Dallas, Fort Worth, Frisco and Southlake area.
If you have any questions or if you would like to learn more about the services we provide, please call TRIMBLE ENT and Sinus at 817-529-6200 or complete our contact form.